Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Packing and junk

April 8th

I'm going to be up front with you guys this is going to be a rather short post.  I'm in the process of packing all my crap since I'll be moving into my new apartment on Friday.  We are talking about an upgrade! 3 bedroom apartment.  (Hint: This means I have a spare bedroom for people who want to come visit.....you know who you are!)  I'm so over packing/moving in general.  I have pretty much moved every year since graduating high school.  I'm most def ready to settle down a bit, which means waiting for Ryan to wrap up school before that happens.  Super excited about T.J. coming up here; going to whip him into shape.  Another workout buddy! Other than that, I have a new found love with board games.  Betrayal at the House on the Hill is so much fun, so going to be making some more board game purchases in the future.  Other than that, get outside, live life, and enjoy the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment