Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April

April 2

I know what you are wondering what is the theme for this month.  Truth is I haven't really thought about one.  Sure I could do something like "it's spring and stuff, let's go outside" but I already do that.  I mean going running with my dog after work (I use the term running very VERY loosely) and workout at the gym.  Maybe this month won't have a theme, maybe it will just be a "wing it" month.  New in the life of Chelsea Nazaretian:

1. Finally changed my name to Chelsea Nazaretian (such a hassle, still trying to get everything switched over)
2. Burpee Challenge started - Shout out to Megan (Bobble) Anderson on this one
3. Redoing couch to 5k training

And I guess that's pretty much it.  Except this past weekend Kristin and I went to comic con where we "met" Matt Smith, my 11th doctor.  Never been to a comic con before so it was most def a new experience.  I loved walking around all the booths, looking at the cosplays, and most importantly being surrounded by my fellow nerds and not being the nerdiest of the all.  I'm going to have to go to another one.  It's looking like I may get my stalker on in ATL, since Nathan Fillion will be there plus some awesome characters from the Walking Dead.  I guess another goal of this month, is to do more hikes.  There are several trails around Huntsville I have yet to explore.  Zip-lining and kayaking are on up there on my list as well.  I love being outdoors.  I guess it's kind of hard to describe, but when I'm hiking or running it's just extremely freeing.  It's just me and in a sense its very calming.  I push myself and explore new places and just to be released from the stresses of the week.  So get out and enjoy the warmer weather.  Try something new and find someone to enjoy the journey with.

1 comment:

  1. So are you switching to Wednesday's now? : )
    I just bought a kayak this week and have been out twice on the lake. I love it! For a $250 Wal-Mart kayak it's actually decent so far.

    ReplyDelete