Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Honeymooners

March 18

As you know been working on my music.  Haven't bought the silent mute yet, but we did have some unexpected expenses came up.  I plan on getting the mute within the next week because buzzing in the mouthpiece freaks Rory out (let's me honest pretty much everything does).  Plus, if you haven't seen the awesome videos of my and Zoey that Hilary posted, you need to.  They are totes adorbes (for Kat she is all about totes). In other news, Ryan had spring break this past week and while he spent most of it in Ohio for EcoCar, he still managed to drive to Huntsville to visit me.  Of course because MS/AL roads are ghetto, he hit a huge pothole and damaged his wheel bearing. So the positive is he got to stay an extra day with me, the negative is the $500 expense for the car.  This weekend has been better than I would've imagined.  It's funny that this is pretty much the longest time we have got to spend with each other since our honeymoon.  I loved having him here and getting to spend time together watching movies, cooking together, and house hunting.  We are still working together with where do we want to go next.  Whether or not to start looking for houses or renew my apartment lease for another year till Ryan gets up here.  Decisions, decisions.  Well, whatever the outcome I'm thankful I have Ryan with me every step of the way.  I loved having him here, even though I had a Lisa Mosser freak out when he left his dirty clothes on the floor.  He's goofy, frustrating, but most of all he is mine.  I love you, Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment